W.M. Davis in the Community
Wayne Davis has always taken his responsibility to "Give Back" to the Community very seriously.
Wayne has been involved with and contributed to numerous worth-while community organizations and fund-raisers both as an individual and as a company.
W.M. Davis is particularly proud of its association with Hospice of St. Mary's. Employees and their family's participate in the annual Walk for Hospice of St. Mary's.
A Partial list of recent beneficiaries of W.M. Davis, Inc.'s charitable endeavors include:
• St. Mary's Hospital Foundation
• Sotterley Plantation
• St. Francis
• St. Clements Island Museum
• SMCM Founding
• Hospice of St. Mary's
• Calvert Marine Museum
• Optimist Club 7th District
• Patuxent Habitat for Humanity
• St. Mary's Hospital Auxiliary
• Leonardtown Volunteer Rescue Squad
• Health Share St. Mary's
• St. Mary's Ryken
• Leonardtown Volunteer Fire Department
• Civista Health Foundation
• Civista Medical Center